Dear Friends of Young Euro Classic, dear Users of our Social Media Channels,
We are happy to be in touch with you and delighted at your comments, photos, videos and links. So that all visitors can enjoy our pages, please take note of our netiquette.
What we want and value:
- Respectful, open and friendly communication
- Tolerance, even if your own opinion is different
- Constructive and inspiring contributions
- Posts that are relevant to Young Euro Classic
Under no circumstances do we want any of the following on our pages:
- Abuse and insults
- Attacks on human dignity
- Content that would be harmful to young people
- Invasions of privacy of other users or intimate disclosures
- Anything unlawful under German law
For data protection reasons, please refrain from posting personal data.
Any contributions that run contrary to our netiquette may be deleted by us. We accept no liability or responsibility for comments, links, photographs or videos posted by users. These do not always reflect the opinion of the pages’ owner.
We hope you enjoy exchanging views about music, youth orchestras, your concert experiences and Europe and the world.
Yours, the Young Euro Classic Team